Hello everyone! I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Ayla at Books and Babbles. Thank you so much for the nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Write them new questions.
- List the rules and let other bloggers know you have nominated them.
- What inspired you to start your blog? I love reading; it is equivalent to breathing for me. I wanted to share my love for books with other readers. I was using Goodreads religiously, but it was starting to feel impersonal to me. So I decided to start Traveling Across Pages. I have loved every minute of it!
- What’s your favorite bookish memory? We used to live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. One of the library’s there had am amazing kids activity room. The windows were shaped like a porthole and were small enough to where I could sit in them. I used to pick out a book and just sit there reading it until it was time to go. I haven’t been back to that library in a long time. I loved that library system!
- Who’s your favorite blogger? You are going to make me choose!?!? That’s a hard decision. If I am forced to pick, I will go with Krysti over at YA and Wine.
- What author would you like to meet someday? Hands down, Sarah J. Maas. If you have read my posts, you know that I am a loyal fan of hers. I own basically everything she has written, and I will love her books until the day I die!
- What’s your biggest blogging goal? There are several goals I could list, but my biggest one is to keep blogging consistently once the semester starts back up. I didn’t read a lot last year, and I missed it terribly! I am hoping to change that this year.
The Bloggers I Nominate:
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and I look forward to reading your posts.