Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
Nominate 11 blogs.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
Because I was nominated twice, I will answer the questions both bloggers gave me. Here goes!
The 11 questions The Introverted Book Nerd gave me:
1. Why did you start blogging, and when?
I started blogging because I love books, and I wanted to share this love with everyone else. I started blogging the beginning of June and have loved every minute of it!
2. Who are your favorite authors?
Oh man, this list is a mile long, but for the sake of simplicity, I will choose my top three. 1. Sarah J. Maas; 2. Marissa Meyer; 3. Veronica Roth
3. Name a book that made an impact on your life, and why?
The book that had the most impact on life was Eli by Bill Meyers. This book tells life of Jesus walking on the earth, except during the present day. My faith is the most important thing in my life. The end scene hit me so hard; it brought home the point just how much Jesus loves me. It made me cry, I was so moved.
4. When do you find the time to blog?
As it is currently summer and I am on break, I don’t struggle to find the time. Once the semester starts up again, however, my blogging time will be decreased dramatically. I plan on scheduling time to blog. It brings me too much happiness to pause for four months.
5. If you could be any super hero, who would you be and why?
This is a tough one. Do I go Marvel or DC? I’m going Marvel. I would love to be the Black Widow. She kicks ass! Plus she is fierce, loyal, and passionate.
6. When did you start enjoying reading?
I have loved reading ever since my dad taught me how. At any point throughout my life, you would probably find me with my nose in a book!
7. What is your favorite book or series?
Again, this list is a mile long, but my all time favorite series is The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas! I have been in love with this series from book one. I am waiting for the release of Tower of Dawn with barely contained glee.
8. Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
I would rather explore the deep ocean. I have always wondered how deep the ocean trenches. Plus, can you imagine how many sunken pirate ships I would find?
9. How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse. Justify your answer.
How long would the zombie apocalypse last? Either way, I think I would outlast the zombies. I was raised to be prepared for whatever may come my way, although the zombie apocalypse was never discussed. I can hold my own. I think most of surviving the zombie apocalypse would come down to common sense.
10. If you were going to be a character in somebody’s book, who would you want to write it?
Sarah J. Maas hands down! She is a literary queen, and I love her!
11. What is your Hogwart’s house?
Okay so two things, 1. I have never read Harry Potter ( I am going to this year, I promise) and 2. I have never taken any official test. However, when I talk about it with my friends, they have said base on my descriptions, I sound as if I would be a HufflePuff. Now, since I haven’t read the books, I don’t know how accurate it it. We shall see.
The 11 questions IcthusBookCorner gave me:
1. What is your favorite place on earth?
Okay, I haven’t been to a lot of places, but my current favorite place is the University of Central Oklahoma, where I go to school. It is such a beautiful campus, and I love the friends I have made there. I can’t wait for next semester to get here. Roll ‘Chos!!!
2. What is your favorite fictional character?
Ughh, I have to pick just one? My favorite is Aelin from Throne of Glass. I need to know what happens next in her story!
3. What is your favorite genre to read?
Fantasy is my favorite! There are so many possibilities within this genre. I do read other genres, but fantasy is my main go to.
4. Why book blogging?
I love books too much to keep it to myself! Plus, I love the community I have found!
5. Do you have any pets?
We have a black lab mix named Roxie. She’s a pain sometimes, but she is almost always down to snuggle, especially if you are going to pet her.
6. If you could have dinner with anyone on earth who would you choose and why?
Okay, I’m going to assume we are talking about people who are currently living. In this case, I would love to have dinner with Lilly Singh, AKA Superwoman. She inspires me so much. Not to mention, she is hilarious. I would love to have her as a friend.
7. What is your favorite book?
My favorite fiction book is Empire of Storms in the Throne of Glass series. My favorite overall book is the Bible.
8. What is your Hogwart’s House?
Same question as the last one from The Introverted Book Worm. My answer is up there.
9. Is there a book you know you will never want to read?
Any of the Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare. I know they are insanely popular, but I am not into books with demons. I just have no want to read them. I tried to read one of them once, but I just couldn’t get into it.
10. Do you prefer the country or the city?
Both have their perks, but I am a city girl through and through. I live in the country now, and the country doesn’t have bookstores.
11. Who do you consider to be your hero?
My mom! She is the most admirable person in my life, and I don’t know what I would do without her. She has been through hell and back and yet she always finds the time to take care of me. She is my confidante; I tell her everything.
- Never Not Reading
- Book Princess Reviews
- By Hook Or By Book
- Morrisa Reads
- Sweaters and Storms
- Blame Chocolate
- YA and Wine
- MN Bernard Books
- Little Blind Book Finds
- that Book Gal
- books are all you need
My 11 Questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite series?
3. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go and why?
4. What book do you love that most people don’t?
5. When did you get into reading?
6. What is your favorite hobby (besides blogging and reading)?
7. If you had your choice of any superpower, which one would you pick and why?
8. What is the last movie you saw?
9. What is your favorite song?
10. Who is your favorite author?
11. Who is your favorite Avenger?
I look forward to everyone’s responses!